Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Tomorrow ... demonstrations in Baghdad to demand the resignation of Medhat al-Mahmoud

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Tomorrow ... demonstrations in Baghdad to demand the resignation of Medhat al-Mahmoud Empty Tomorrow ... demonstrations in Baghdad to demand the resignation of Medhat al-Mahmoud

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 21 Sep 2015, 8:58 pm

Tomorrow ... demonstrations in Baghdad to demand the resignation of Medhat al-Mahmoud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mon, September 21, 2015 7:15 p.m.

BAGHDAD / Baghdadi News / ... protesters planned to Baghdad, on Monday, off a demonstration tomorrow to demand the resignation of the President of the Supreme Judicial Council, Medhat al-Mahmoud.

A reporter / Baghdadi News /, the demonstrators decided to leave Baghdad in the eleventh hour of the morning on Tuesday a demonstration in front of the Supreme Judicial Council to demand the resignation of President of the Council Medhat al-Mahmoud.

It is said that the capital Baghdad witnessed several demonstrations to demand the resignation of the President of the Supreme Judicial Council, Medhat al-Mahmoud as well as reform of the judiciary. It ended 21 / g

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Tomorrow ... demonstrations in Baghdad to demand the resignation of Medhat al-Mahmoud Empty Re: Tomorrow ... demonstrations in Baghdad to demand the resignation of Medhat al-Mahmoud

Post by ahill Mon 21 Sep 2015, 10:20 pm

Hmmm ..... what did he do wrong?

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:16 pm