Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arab League emergency meeting of Arab foreign ministers on Sunday to condemn Iran interventions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arab League emergency meeting of Arab foreign ministers on Sunday to condemn Iran interventions Empty Arab League emergency meeting of Arab foreign ministers on Sunday to condemn Iran interventions

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Jan 2016, 11:22 am

Arab League emergency meeting of Arab foreign ministers on Sunday to condemn Iran interventions

condemn Iran interventions1/4/16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Arab League on Monday decided to convene an "emergency" meeting at the level of foreign ministers on Sunday to condemn the "intervention" of Iran in the internal affairs of Arab States, at the request of Saudi Arabia. The Deputy Secretary-General of the League, Ahmed Ben Helli told I followed Sama Baghdad that "the General Secretariat of the League of Arab States today received an official note from the Saudi Permanent delegation to the university requesting an extraordinary meeting of the Arab League Council at the level of Arab foreign ministers on Sunday in order to condemn the Iranian violations of the sanctity of its embassy in Tehran and consulates in Iran and condemn interventions scene Iran in the internal affairs of Arab countries. "said Ben Helli, that" the Secretariat has circulated the Saudi demand for the Arab States and received a number of approvals Arab states to support the Saudi demand the convening of the meeting, including the UAE, and therefore decided to hold a meeting on Sunday Almqublaly level of foreign ministers Arabic"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:13 am