Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alliance forces L / scales News / National Guard will pass law after 7 months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alliance forces L / scales News / National Guard will pass law after 7 months Empty Alliance forces L / scales News / National Guard will pass law after 7 months

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Jan 2016, 7:00 am

[ltr]Alliance forces L / scales News / National Guard will pass law after 7 months[/ltr]

Since 01/07/2016 18:46 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]A member of the Iraqi coalition forces meaning Ahmed Mutlaq, on Thursday, that the project of the National Guard will pass law after seven months in Parliament, as he emphasized that differences blocs only obstacle in front of the law's passage.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Mutlaq said L / scales News /, that "the ongoing disputes between the National Alliance and the Union of Forces only obstacle in front of the National Guard to pass a law in parliament," revealing at the same time that "the law will pass through seven months."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said a member of the Alliance of Iraqi forces, said that "the most prominent differences on the law lies in its independence," adding "the Union of Forces wants to be independent and not tied to an official region of, while the National Alliance demanded to be linked to directly to the Prime Minister and Commander of the Armed Forces Haider al-Abadi as a popular crowd ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Mutlaq said that "the second row, which hampers the law passed in Parliament lies in the construction of the visual elements."[/ltr]
    [ltr]This "and said the legal committee member of the parliamentary sound Shawki's / scales News /, earlier, that the Union of national forces and factions of the popular crowd a reason to postpone the enactment of the law until now because of the" regional ", while pointing out that failure to enact the law will lead to a lack of rights guarantee People crowd sons. " It ended 29/34 R.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:05 am