Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Erdogan deceive the world that the Turkish presence in Iraq is an urgent necessity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Erdogan deceive the world that the Turkish presence in Iraq is an urgent necessity Empty Deputy: Erdogan deceive the world that the Turkish presence in Iraq is an urgent necessity

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Jan 2016, 7:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Deputy: Erdogan deceive the world that the Turkish presence in Iraq is an urgent necessity

on: Monday 01/11/2016 0:21
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    / Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    new MP Adel Al-Mansouri, on Sunday, his call for the international community to take the role as real pressure on Turkey to withdraw its troops from Iraq, in what was considered that the Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan practiced "deception" and to convince others that the presence of troops is an urgent necessity. Said Mansouri said in a statement, "Baghdad News" received a copy of it, "Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said after repelling forces stationed in northern Iraq to attack Daash that this attack confirms the actual need for our troops in Iraq, and that his forces task is to protect the Turkish officers trained," calling on the international community that "takes a real role and put pressure on Turkey to withdraw its troops from Iraq." He added that "Turkey is one of the biggest supporters of Daash They did not come to Iraq but to protect its interests and ambitions in this country which has suffered from large external conspiracies," adding that "the vigilance of the Iraqi people and its leaders foiled all these conspiracies and will remain our country united and strong against all odds. "Heexplained that" the Turkish president practiced deceit and convince others the presence of troops is in the interests of Iraq and the urgent need to protect the trainers, while a matter of fact the opposite, "stressing that" Iraq's sovereignty intact with the continued presence of these aggressor forces. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 3:09 pm