Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: The government began to address the problems of the industrial sector in acco

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: The government began to address the problems of the industrial sector in acco Empty Parliamentary Economy: The government began to address the problems of the industrial sector in acco

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:07 am

[ltr]Parliamentary Economy: The government began to address the problems of the industrial sector in accordance with the principle of "participation"[/ltr]

Since 01.14.2016 at 10:39 (GMT Baghdad)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Confirmed a member of the economic and investment commission parliamentary Najiba Najib, on Thursday, the state began to address the problem of the industrial sector through the creation of laboratories and reliable, while showed that the rehabilitation of laboratories will lead to a dependence on the production of the local level and flows into the budget with financial resources.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said Najib's / scales News /, that "after landing steep oil prices and its negative impact on Iraq's state revenues the government resorted to develop its industrial sector, including the public companies and laboratories," adding that "the State began to address the industrial sector problem through the creation of laboratories and reliable."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added, "The labs now and after the study and the decisions taken by the Council of Ministers began a painstaking re-qualify them to be relying on the production of the local level," indicating that "a lot of the Iraqi laboratories began to restore recovered now."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She noted, "There is a partnership between the government and the private sector by the quality of the product and the plant according to the percentage of the government and the extent of their ability," adding that "participation has become a decision taken by the federal government to all ministries and provinces" .anthy 29 quarters e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:55 am