Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic Media Center: increase the money supply is a disaster of the country will not be able to so

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic Media Center: increase the money supply is a disaster of the country will not be able to so Empty Economic Media Center: increase the money supply is a disaster of the country will not be able to so

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Jan 2016, 7:56 am

[rtl]Economic Media Center: increase the money supply is a disaster of the country will not be able to solve[/rtl]

1/17/16

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press: S.o[/rtl]
    [rtl]The president of the Economic Media Centre lion Mohammed Ali, Sunday, increasing the money supply current solution is sound and disastrous effects of the country will not be able to address them.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Said Ali for "Sky Press," that "the current increase of the money supply would weaken the cash cover and reduce the local currency and the value of their purchasing power, so the expansion of the solution version is unsound and disastrous effects of the country will not be able to address."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He explained that "this step will confuse local markets significantly," noting that "borrowing from foreign banks should be limited and targeted to create an alternative to oil development."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The expert stressed the need to "work on serious solutions to find new sources of income and labor productivity ministries under which they can occupy the capacity of ministries to bring in income by harnessing the part of their energies to work in exchange for profits with the private sector."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The adviser to Prime Minister Abdul Hussein Al-Anbuge, recommended increasing the release of cash to support government spending, as called for the need to move away from external borrowing, indicating An.aovernmh have several options to diversify their sources, especially with the drop in oil prices of them, "adding that he" does not favor direct debit of the central bank, which currently stands at $ 58 billion reserve although he covers twice the money supply[/rtl]

[rtl] http://skypressiq.net/11573--.html[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 3:47 pm