Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance: Iraq obtained a loan by a billion and 200 million dollars from the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance: Iraq obtained a loan by a billion and 200 million dollars from the  Empty Finance: Iraq obtained a loan by a billion and 200 million dollars from the

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Jan 2016, 8:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Finance: Iraq obtained a loan by a billion and 200 million dollars from the World Bank

21-01-2016 03:00 PM 
    Number of Views: 430

Iraq today

Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari said Thursday that there is no intention to cancel the degrees of functional government and between Zebari said 'Iraq happened before the end of the year on the loan by one billion and 200 million dollars from the World Bank' noting that 'the loan does not include any conditions, but only some of the criteria to fix things Admin. 'Zebari said that it' has been allocated $ 200 million of this loan for the rehabilitation of the Mosul Dam and $ 300 million for gas Basra and the rest of the loan up to 800 billion dinars to support the budget. 'Zebari denied any intention to abolish functional degrees, stressing that the priorities of the government are the salaries of insurance staff and a network of social protection.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:57 am