Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Turkey is seeking to extend the Ottoman empire no evidence to fight for (Daash)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Turkey is seeking to extend the Ottoman empire no evidence to fight for (Daash) Empty Abadi: Turkey is seeking to extend the Ottoman empire no evidence to fight for (Daash)

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Jan 2016, 10:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi
    Abadi: Turkey is seeking to extend the Ottoman empire no evidence to fight for (Daash)

Author: AB, HAA 
    Editor: AB, NS 2016/01/22 17:44 Number of Views: 322 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Accused Prime Minister Haider tele, Friday, Turkey seeking to re-establish "the Ottoman empire" in the region, and questioned the sincerity intentions in a fight (Daash), and with the applicant to withdraw its troops in Iraq and taking the risk of the organization seriously, warned of the risk to the world through young recruit.
    Ebadi said during a televised interview from the headquarters of the activities of the Davos Forum and I followed (range Press), said that "Turkey stresses the importance of fighting al (Daash), but I do not see evidence of that, and I would like to see more evidence of their intention to fight (Daash)", calling on Ankara to "change priority Kurds as a major problem and focus on the fight (Daash) instead".
    He said al-Abadi, that "organization (Daash) is responsible for the bombings that targeted some areas within Turkey, a warning and an alert for Ankara to take the risk (Daash) seriously," noting that "Turkey has expanded from its fight against the PKK to Tqcefhm inside Iraq and inside Syria while exists in the organization (Daash) near their borders. "
    He accused al-Abadi, Turkey to "seek to re-establish the former Ottoman empire in the region," stressing that "this is not an executable, the fact that Iraq is keen to maintain good relations with neighboring Turkey."
    The promise of the Prime Minister, the expansion of the spread of Turkish armed units inside Iraqi territory "is unacceptable," and urged "Turkey to withdraw withdraw those troops." 
    He pointed Abadi, that "Iraq did not get a great support required to fight al (Daash) terrorist", warning all nations of "the risk of the spread of the organization, through its ability to recruit young people."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:06 pm