Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary rights: compensation for the victims of the terrorist attacks Act will see the light s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary rights: compensation for the victims of the terrorist attacks Act will see the light s Empty Parliamentary rights: compensation for the victims of the terrorist attacks Act will see the light s

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Jan 2016, 3:24 am

[ltr]Parliamentary rights: compensation for the victims of the terrorist attacks Act will see the light soon[/ltr]

Since 01.24.2016 at 10:34 (GMT Baghdad)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He confirmed a member of the parliamentary human rights committee Ashwaq dry, on Sunday, the past Committee to activate the law of compensation for those affected by the military operations and terror, but it is waiting for the resumption of meetings of the Parliament to re-examine the law.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The dry L / scales News /, that "Law No. 20 of 2009 does justice to the victims of military operations and terror, have ratified the amendment of the law in the last legislative term of the past, but we are waiting for the resumption of parliamentary sessions to see how activated on the ground as he was a lawmaker previously but It is taken to consider it. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added, "It does not need to coordinate between human rights and the Ministry of Justice for compensation for those affected, but need to the Central Committee that receive transactions of the citizens to do the law and the procedures necessary to do so."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The initiated this law in order to compensate those affected by the military operations and military errors and terrorist operations that took place in Iraq and procedures accessible and surrounded by minute guarantees.Ended 29/38[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:31 pm