Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington reaffirms its support for the project "progress" to strengthen governance in Iraq

Lobo
    Lobo

Washington reaffirms its support for the project "progress" to strengthen governance in Iraq Empty Washington reaffirms its support for the project "progress" to strengthen governance in Iraq

Post by Lobo Sat 30 Jan 2016, 3:53 pm

Saturday 30-01-2016

Washington reaffirms its support for the project "progress" to strengthen governance in Iraq

Washington confirmed Saturday its support for the project "progress", funded by the United States Agency for International Development to promote corporate governance in Iraq.

In his speech at the National Conference of decentralization today the US ambassador in Baghdad, Stuart Jones emphasized the US government's efforts through the "progress", funded by the United States Agency for International Development to promote corporate governance in order to support the Iraqi government in the actions taken regarding decentralization.

He added that "These measures are part of the Government of Iraq's commitment to decentralization as stipulated in the Iraqi constitution and the law of provincial authorities."

Ambassador Jones praised "the head of the Secretariat of the Supreme Commission for coordination between the provinces Torhan Mufti continued success in the implementation of these measures."

Ambassador Jones stressed in his speech that "the importance of decentralization is to give the people a chance to participate in the development of their community and provide better services."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:29 am