Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

House of Representatives held its tomorrow to vote and read to several laws, including the Law of An

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

House of Representatives held its tomorrow to vote and read to several laws, including the Law of An Empty House of Representatives held its tomorrow to vote and read to several laws, including the Law of An

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Apr 2013, 11:55 am

House of Representatives held its tomorrow to vote and read to several laws, including the Law of Antiquities and Heritage

BAGHDAD (Iba) ... held the House of Representatives on Wednesday its regular vote and reading of several bills, including the law on public holidays and the Law of Antiquities and Heritage.

A statement from the Department of Media House received the independent press (Iba) ... today that "the agenda of the 17th meeting on Wednesday includes vote on the bill the first amendment to the Law of Antiquities and Heritage No. 55 of 2002, and the second reading of the draft law of the First Amendment to the order of CPA No. 87 for the year 2004. "

"The agenda of the meeting also includes the second reading of the draft law on public holidays and the second reading of the draft law by the Fifth Amendment to the Law of the State Council No. 65 of 1979. And the second reading of the draft law of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the second reading of the draft law forensic medicine.

The statement continued, "of the meeting include the second reading of the draft labor law, noting that" the meeting begins at ten in the morning.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:24 pm