Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The agenda of the House of Representatives tomorrow Atdmanaltsoat and read the laws and reports of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The agenda of the House of Representatives tomorrow Atdmanaltsoat and read the laws and reports of  Empty The agenda of the House of Representatives tomorrow Atdmanaltsoat and read the laws and reports of

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Feb 2017, 8:39 am

[size=22][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Resumes the House of Representatives, on Tuesday, its regular vote and read the laws and reporting projects. 

The agenda of the meeting includes a 'complete the vote on the draft law of the Iraqi Syndicate of academics, and the vote on the draft law amending the Law of the Republic of Iraq logo stamped No. 85 of 1965, and vote on the proposed ownership of low - income residential land law'. 

It also includes directing an oral question to the Minister of Water Resources [Hassan al - Janabi of the MP Hanan al, displaying committee only report from the defense about the security situation and operations editor of Mosul, the first reading of a bill abolishing the dissolved Revolutionary Command Council Resolution Act [1631] for the year 1980 '. 

It will also offer 'for the Health and Environment Committee 's report on radioactive contamination in the slaughter area and thirst [Pacific] market, and report and discuss the draft of the Ministry of Defence Act, and report and discuss the legal project accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Maritime Labour Convention of 2006 and the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the identity documents sailors No. 185 for the year Agreement 2003 '. 

It would be 'report and discussion of the proposed Second Amendment to the Law of the Independent High Electoral Commission Act No. 11 of 2007, and quarterly activity report of the Commission on Integrity' is included on the agenda.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:36 am