Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sistani refuses to meet with Kuwaiti delegation called off the crowd support and the elimination of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sistani refuses to meet with Kuwaiti delegation called off the crowd support and the elimination of  Empty Sistani refuses to meet with Kuwaiti delegation called off the crowd support and the elimination of

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Feb 2016, 7:17 am

[rtl]Sistani refuses to meet with Kuwaiti delegation called off the crowd support and the elimination of jihad fatwa Ulkipaia[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Hassan Shammari:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Site "Neil Net Online," Sunday, the refusal of the religious authority, Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani revealed to meet Kuwaiti delegation (representing Saudi Arabia at the same time), as pointed out that the delegation came to persuade Sistani to stop supporting the popular crowd and cancel the fatwa of jihad Ulkipaia.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to a report of the site seen by "Sky Press", "The Sun intimates to Ayatollah Sistani Kuwaiti delegation promised in the sidelines of the parliaments of the Islamic Conference, which was held in Baghdad, paving the encounter with the Master."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The request of the Kuwaiti delegation came to offer explanations about the causes of the recent events in Kuwait and the arrest of a number of Shiite and issuing heavy provisions against them after dissatisfaction by Ayatollah Sistani."[/rtl]
    [rtl]On the other hand tried to Kuwaiti delegation, who was also representing the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in Almatmr- persuade Ayatollah Sistani to stop its support for the Iraqi forces, the popular crowd and cancel the fatwa against al-Jihad terrorist Daash.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Mr. al-Sistani and refused to meet with the Kuwaiti delegation after studying the demands of the delegation drew the ire of Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:23 pm