Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr refuses to meet the call delegation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr refuses to meet the call delegation Empty Sadr refuses to meet the call delegation

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Mar 2016, 3:41 am

[ltr]Sadr refuses to meet the call delegation[/ltr]

Since 03/12/2016 20:05 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]An official source said on Saturday the formation of the Dawa Party, a delegation that included Abdel-Halim al-Zuhairi and Tariq Najim and a number of leaders invited to visit the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr and ask him to undo the subject of the protest, but the latter refused to meet them and insisted on the sit and continue it until the last day of deadline 45 "day.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source told / balances News / "The Dawa Party form a delegation headed by Abdul-Halim al-Zuhairi and Tarek Najm brought together a number of leaders of the Dawa Party, to meet with al-Sadr and ask him to undo the protest scheduled to take place on Friday, the imam of the green."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source, who preferred anonymity, said that "al-Sadr refused to meet the delegation and told them to stay in his position on the sit and make it open up to 45 deadline" day deadline set by the government. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The cleric Moqtada al-Sadr called, today, the protesters to sit in front of the Green Zone gates starting from next Friday, calling for the start of a new phase of protests.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The MP for the coalition of state law, full-Zaidi, the protest called by Moqtada al-Sadr, leader of the security forces will occupy on the performance of private security breaches in the lost and the difficult conditions experienced by the Albulad.anthy 29 work[/ltr]
    [ltr]Mohammed supporter[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:35 pm