Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament will vote on the expulsion of a majority and replacing the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament will vote on the expulsion of a majority and replacing the  Empty Parliament will vote on the expulsion of a majority and replacing the

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Feb 2016, 8:18 am

Parliament will vote on the expulsion of a majority and replacing the Saudi ambassador

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Confirmed the MP for the coalition of state law Ibtisam al-Hilali, on Thursday, the House of Representatives voted a majority of its members on the expulsion of the Saudi ambassador from the country and replace it with the character of a second, as pointed out that the voting process has holding hands and not electronically.
    She said Hilali; "The State of Law coalition submitted a proposal signed by 51 deputies that includes the expulsion of the Saudi ambassador Thamer Sabhan of the country on the back of his remarks offensive to rally public and meddling in the internal affairs of Iraq," asserting that "the parliament voted a majority of its members to expel Sabhan and replaced the character again." .
    She added that "the decision was voted with hands because some decisions require a vote electronically and sometimes hands."
    Hilali and added that "the House of Representatives will push toward the Iraqi government to pass the package and the replacement of the Saudi ambassador to the decision," denying "news that the postponement of the decision to expel the ambassador for the next session."
    The Saudi ambassador Thamer Sabhan said in a television interview that the popular crowd forces is considered a coalition of armed Shiite groups backed by Iran, formed in 2014 under the pretext of fighting al Daash, while summoned the Iraqi Foreign Ministry Sabhan and handed over a memorandum of protest against his remarks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:41 am