Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What is the resolution adopted by Parliament on Mishan al-Jubouri's comments ??

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What is the resolution adopted by Parliament on Mishan al-Jubouri's comments ?? Empty What is the resolution adopted by Parliament on Mishan al-Jubouri's comments ??

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Feb 2016, 9:13 am

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    [rtl]What is the resolution adopted by Parliament on Mishan al-Jubouri's comments ??[/rtl]

[rtl]2/4/16[/rtl]
    [rtl]
    BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Mary finest[/rtl]
    +
    [rtl]The House voted on Thursday to set up a parliamentary committee to investigate the MP for the coalition of Iraqi forces Mishan al-Jubouri's remarks in which all the accused politicians and office holders Alrfieh as "corrupt and Mrchun."[/rtl]

[rtl]A reporter for "Sky Press" that "Parliament voted today unanimously to form a committee of integrity and legal affairs of the member to listen to the evidence of the Parliamentary Integrity Commission member Mishan al-Jubouri, about the involvement of political corruption files."[/rtl]

[rtl]The MP for the coalition forces Mishan Jubouri announced, on Thursday, not attending the session of Parliament scheduled for this morning, attributing the reason for his absence to the existence of the assassination targeted at the gate of the House of Representatives to try.[/rtl]

[rtl]"I will not be brought to Jslh parliament for today because there is an attempt to assassinate me at the gate of the House of Representatives," adding that "the warnings I received the presence of a guard for someone who stood at the gate of the Council will be launched on the fire and then be facilitated his escape in order to get rid of me."[/rtl]

[rtl]He said al-Jubouri, was ready "to appear before the judiciary in the case has taken a courageous decision commissioned by the Judicial Council form a judicial commission to consider the accusations launched by all of us and give up the MPs and ministers for parliamentary and political Hsantina."[/rtl]

[rtl]It is worth mentioning that al-Jubouri admitted earlier, as part of the corruption that exists in Iraq, and stressed that all political and owners of high-level positions in the country "are corrupt and Mrchun", as pointed out that he and all members of the Committee when they want to open any file related to corruption "comes corrupt the Committee handed over a bribe and be evacuated completely close the file ".fima reply, the head of the Badr parliamentary bloc Qasim al-Araji, that" al-Jubouri, began playing the oppressed role and feels like Zlmnah, "asserting that" Badr bloc strongly endorses and supports any revealed files of corruption and the corrupt and bring them to justice, adding " but we are against the policy of mainstreaming of charge as well as failure to provide evidence to eliminate and integrity. "[/rtl]

[rtl] http://skypressiq.net/12391-%D9%85%D8%A7%20%D9%87%D9%88%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B0%D9%8A%20%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%B0%D9%87%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%20%D8%A8%D8%B4%D8%A3%D9%86%20%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AA%20%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%86%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%9F%D8%9F.html[/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:58 pm