Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Clinton: I will not sent combat troops to Iraq or Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Clinton: I will not sent combat troops to Iraq or Syria Empty Clinton: I will not sent combat troops to Iraq or Syria

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Feb 2016, 10:39 am

Clinton: I will not sent combat troops to Iraq or Syria

Thursday 04-02-2016 | 11:08:15

Clinton: I will not sent combat troops to Iraq or Syria 1602_33556-655x360
    H d

Twilight News / said Hillary Clinton, the Democratic candidate for the US presidential election, it's that reached the White House will not be sending combat troops to Iraq and Syria.
    This came in a dialogue moderated by CNN in New Hampshire area, "the option of sending combat troops to Iraq and Syria is not on the table, we can continue using the special forces because the threat we face from terrorist networks -You only organization Daash but other networks stretching from North Africa to South Asia pose a real threat to our friends and our allies and partners as well as to us. "
    With regard to the refugee file, Bernie Sandraz presidential candidate who is challenging Clinton for the Democratic Party, said: "I think we have to accept refugees from the Middle East, Syria and Afghanistan, but I also appreciate and respect the claimants that we have to investigate the backgrounds of these refugees," stressing the importance of having the highest Coordination between local police and federal authorities, especially after the success achieved by Daash in recruiting and attracting new elements to regulate operations.

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:21 am