Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Interior Minister instructed to appoint 200 police officers of the sons of Tuz

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Interior Minister instructed to appoint 200 police officers of the sons of Tuz Empty Interior Minister instructed to appoint 200 police officers of the sons of Tuz

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Feb 2016, 3:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Interior Minister instructed to appoint 200 police officers of the sons of Tuz
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    of Sunday 02/07/2016 3:45
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Salahuddin / Baghdad news 
    announced crowd of Turkmenistan in the district of Tuz in Salah Al-Din Abu official Reda Najjar, for the approval of the Interior Minister Mohamed Ghaban the appointment of 200 police officers from the sons of Tuz to catch the southern and northern parts of the judiciary. Najjar said in a statement received "Baghdad News", a copy of which , "the Interior Minister Mohammed Ghaban instructed to appoint 200 police officers of the sons of Tuz and increase the effectiveness of the judiciary police," pointing out that "the crowd appreciates this decision, which will contribute to the promotion of stability and support compatibility in all security joints." He called on al-Najjar, the crisis cell headed by the commander in chief armed forces, Haider al-Abadi to "compensation for affected people from the people of Tuz exchange," adding that "the last meeting of the cell decided drawer compensation first inserted as in the agreement and excluded from the Act No. 20 to compensate the victims of terrorism and military operations." He continued that "police officers who will be admitted will assume caught south and the north side to eliminate the functions of an important step in support of stability. " The Tuz spend, witnessing occasional car bombs and improvised explosive devices and acts of violence targeting civilians and security forces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 4:51 pm