Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq deployed thousands of troops in preparation for the restoration of Mosul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq deployed thousands of troops in preparation for the restoration of Mosul Empty Iraq deployed thousands of troops in preparation for the restoration of Mosul

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:21 am

[size=32]Iraq deployed thousands of troops in preparation for the restoration of Mosul[/size]

5:05:03 2/9/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Twilight NewsIraqi authorities decided to deploy thousands of soldiers at a military base in the north of the country, in preparation for operations restored city of Mosul, a stronghold of the organization Daash, officials Monday said.Seized the organization in June 2014 the city of Mosul, Iraq's second city, and did not exposed since any attack with the exception of aerial bombardment, while Iraqi forces have been battling in other areas. he said a brigadier corner in the Iraqi army that "units of the army troops started to arrive in a military base near Makhmour to start a military operation towards Mosul." the first goal in the the process is to cut the state regulation of supply, between Mosul and areas of Kirkuk and Hawija on the one hand, Mosul and Baiji in Salahuddin on the other. the same source added that "there are three brigades stationed at that base now, and is scheduled arrival of 4500, another soldier from the band 15 to the base of the intervention preparations for the restoration of Mosul in a new stage. " It is noteworthy that the band 15 and band 16 of the Iraqi army Onhta Tdrebathma in camps in Baghdad in order to participate in the restoration of Mosul operations. did not mention any date for the start of operations for security reasons. the battle of Mosul of the most difficult battles against militants because of their large size, and distance from the capital and the ways they relate to complex and many supply with Daash strongholds in Syria. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:51 am