Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar governor: We seek to train and equip local police

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anbar governor: We seek to train and equip local police Empty Anbar governor: We seek to train and equip local police

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Feb 2016, 3:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Anbar governor: We seek to train and equip local police
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    of Sunday 14/2/2016 2:57
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Anbar / Baghdad news 
    announced the governor of Anbar province Suhaib al-Rawi, on Saturday, for the pursuit of management to maintain arm and train the police and local support in coordination with the Interior Ministry, as he emphasized that the local police played a major combat role in cleanse the city of Ramadi. , Said Suhaib al-Rawi said in an interview I followed "Baghdad news "," the police tactics in Anbar province had a significant combat role in purified gray organize Daash, "stressing" the pursuit administration of the province to support the troops and supply its cooperation with the Ministry of Interior. " he added the narrator, that" constant coordination with the Ministry of the Interior to provide necessary support for the officers and associates of the regiment and tactical command of Anbar police, in terms of training, arming and providing combat wheels. " it is noteworthy that most of the cities of Anbar province was controlled by elements of al-Daash, while security forces began clearing battles a wide recovered from which many areas of the Ramadi, after fierce battles with the liberalization of other areas in the vicinity of Fallujah, killing dozens of elements Daash.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:13 pm