Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq rejects the forcible return of asylum-seekers in Germany

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq rejects the forcible return of asylum-seekers in Germany Empty Iraq rejects the forcible return of asylum-seekers in Germany

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Feb 2016, 3:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Iraq rejects the forcible return of asylum-seekers in Germany
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    of Sunday 14/2/2016 2:28
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    renewed the Ministry of Displacement and Migration, on Saturday, Iraq's position of refusing compulsory return of Iraqis seeking asylum in Germany, calling on the German side to help Iraq militarily and financially, to avoid the flow of the largest numbers of refugees to Germany and Europe. The Minister of Displacement and Migration Jassim Mohammed during a meeting German Chancellor Angela Merkel on the sidelines of the Conference on international security and the fight against terrorism, according to a statement "Baghdad news" received a copy of it, that "Iraq needs help Germany in the stabilization and re-displaced people to their areas, have been initiated by Germany to grant Iraq a loan of 500 million euros for this purpose "and called for" the need to help Germany to Iraq militarily and humanly to avoid the influx of greater numbers of immigrants to Germany and the rest of the countries of Europe. " He expressed the Minister of immigration rejection" forced to return asylum seekers ", urging the" treated humanely. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:15 am