Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Supermarkets salaries stopped for three months, Wasit demanding disbursement of Commerce

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Supermarkets salaries stopped for three months, Wasit demanding disbursement of Commerce Empty Supermarkets salaries stopped for three months, Wasit demanding disbursement of Commerce

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Mar 2016, 6:37 am

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]
    [rtl]Supermarkets salaries stopped for three months, Wasit demanding disbursement of Commerce[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Hassan Shammari:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Provincial council chairman Mazen Zamili, on Tuesday, the Ministry of Commerce called for the speedy supermarkets staff salaries and that did not give them three months ago. [/rtl]

[rtl]He Zamili during a meeting with a number of supermarkets and department in Wasit staff, according to a statement his office has received "Sky Press," that he "will strive for in order to enable the central markets staff in Wasit from getting stalled salaries, they are the families of the owners and it needs financial returns under difficult conditions experienced by the country. "[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "The Council would approach the ministry in the process of resolving this issue and the most important demands presented by this segment in front of us." [/rtl]

[rtl]It is noteworthy that, the Minister of Commerce Mohammad Xiaa Sudan may face supermarkets company regardless of staff salaries urgently and without delay and promptly through coordination with the banks and the reason for the delay in the disbursement of salaries process through the payment of salaries for employees of supermarkets company who delayed paychecks for practical reasons concerning the administrative and financial procedures in the same company We have drawn Directors resolving the matter and the distribution of staff entitlements fully and without delay.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:21 pm