Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Automotive trade proceed installment sales

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Automotive trade proceed installment sales Empty Automotive trade proceed installment sales

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Mar 2016, 2:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Modern cars during the transfer from one of the ports of Basra, imaging / (Mahmoud Raouf).
    Automotive trade proceed installment sales

Author: HH 
    Editor: AZ, HH 3/2/2016 17:25 Number ofViews: 1926 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    The Ministry of Commerce, on Wednesday, directly General Company for Trade cars and machinery to sell cars in accordance with the installment system, as pointed out that the sales process conducted through branches of the Rafidain Bank in Baghdad and Babylon.
    Said assistant general director of the General Company for Car Trading Ahmed Yassin , in an interview with (long - Presse), " The General Company for Trade cars and machinery, proceed with the sale of cars by installments with traffic signs through the Rafidain Bank in the provinces of Babil and Baghdad regime." He said Yassin that "citizen buyer will pay 10% of the amount of the car first, through a certified check betray him to the company ,"noting that he" will signal the car reservation status for the benefit of the bank when the cut list. "

He called assistant general director of the General Company for Trade cars and machinery, all wishing the acquisition of cars to "review the banks for the purpose of receiving the form according to the procedures and instructions in this regard."  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:28 pm