Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi Office: The Prime Minister does not want to impose the names of the ministerial blocs change

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi Office: The Prime Minister does not want to impose the names of the ministerial blocs change Empty Abadi Office: The Prime Minister does not want to impose the names of the ministerial blocs change

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Mar 2016, 2:42 pm

Abadi Office: The Prime Minister does not want to impose the names of the ministerial blocs change
    Views   29 
    Posted       04/03/2016 04:11 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Orient - News section: 
    assured Prime Minister Haider al -Abadi said the Office of the Prime Minister does not want to impose upon the names of the political blocs in a cabinet reshuffle. His spokesman Saad al - Hadithi that «as requested by the Prime Minister of a mandate from Parliament is a special offering the names of candidates to fill ministerial posts in the cabinet reshuffle away from theimposition of these names from the political blocs». He said «this desire is intended by the prime minister themandate and not bypass the role of parliament because the outcome of any process of change from the exemption Minister or the appointment of another must be carried out by voting and giving confidence or withdrawal ofconfidence in Parliament, and that is unconstitutional can not be bypassed, and will be the final leg of Change". He noted that «In the interventions of leaders and representatives of the political blocs in hosting the last prime minister in the parliament were to change and with the need for government reform and spoke on the need forcoordination and consultation with the political blocs in this regard». The newborn that « the prime minister is not determined to go beyond that because the result will go to parliament to give its candidates, and therefore, the Prime Minister is still working in coordination and consultation with the political blocs to ensure the support and assistance of these blocks for the names of candidates when it is displayed in front of 
    the parliament».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:13 pm