Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Obama envoy demanding world countries to support Iraq immediately to stabilize him

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obama envoy demanding world countries to support Iraq immediately to stabilize him Empty Obama envoy demanding world countries to support Iraq immediately to stabilize him

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Mar 2016, 9:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Saturday 05-03-2016 | 11:21:40

Twilight News / private international alliance of the US president's envoy assistant called to fight al "Daash" terrorist, Brett Macgork on Saturday the world to provide the necessary support to Iraq immediately to stabilize him.

He Macgork according to what moved him the Iraqi state television, he said that "Daash terrorist cause the destruction of the liberated areas and has booby-trapped the holy books, too."

He added, "Our interest is to support Iraq economically and Washington will be supported by a commitment to the strategy of the Convention."

The visiting Maboot Obama Iraq currently has met the first on Thursday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and assured him the United States was keen to stand with Iraq in the financial crisis, which exposed her through supporting the economic reform requirements, pointing to rally the international community to extend its assistance and provide Iraq with the expertise necessary economic reform and support for projects carried out.

Lobo
    Lobo

Obama envoy demanding world countries to support Iraq immediately to stabilize him Empty Re: Obama envoy demanding world countries to support Iraq immediately to stabilize him

Post by Lobo Sat 05 Mar 2016, 5:15 pm

This title seems a bit over the top, unless "immediately to stabilize" has something to do with the market economy, and IMF and Ban Ki-Moon visit.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:25 am