Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sayadi: coalition forces in the condition of the advent of al-Maliki to attend a meeting of Karbala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sayadi: coalition forces in the condition of the advent of al-Maliki to attend a meeting of Karbala Empty Sayadi: coalition forces in the condition of the advent of al-Maliki to attend a meeting of Karbala

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Mar 2016, 2:35 am

[ltr]Sayadi: coalition forces in the condition of the advent of al-Maliki to attend a meeting of Karbala[/ltr]

Since 03.07.2016 at 20:50 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said National Alliance Kazem Sayadi, said on Monday that the political blocs stipulated that it came to a meeting of the National Alliance leaders in Karbala province not to attend the Prime Minister and former Nuri al-Maliki.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The new National Alliance leaders, on Sunday, their support for the reform of the ministerial change, called by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, but he refused the uniqueness of any faction political decision and carrying weapons in Baghdad and the provinces, and called for compliance with the law with respect to places of demonstrations timing.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Sayadi's / balances News /, that "political forces stipulated that the absence of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki for a meeting of the National Alliance leaders in Karbala to attend the meeting."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, that "al-Maliki did not authorize anyone to represent him at the meeting."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The leader of the Sadrist Movement Moqtada al-Sadr, on Monday, that the final statement of the meeting does not represent us yesterday was not in my presence and the presence of al-Hakim. Between that after the meeting, which was not the results of which we will raise the demands of the "Hla" to "Hla gouge" .anthy 29[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:48 pm