Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

NHS to ‘support’ women to carry babies to term for organ donation

Lobo
    Lobo

NHS to ‘support’ women to carry babies to term for organ donation Empty NHS to ‘support’ women to carry babies to term for organ donation

Post by Lobo Tue 08 Mar 2016, 5:59 pm

NHS to ‘support’ women to carry babies to term for organ donation

(TRUNEWS) Pregnant women may soon be forced to make a difficult decision – to abort their babies or giving up their organs after birth.

National Health Service (NHS), the publically funded healthcare system in the U.K. is proposing that women be “supported” to carry the child to term for the sole purpose of harvesting the baby’s organs.  There is currently a shortage of donated organs, according to The Express.  The mother could choose not to have their child’s organs removed by choosing abortion instead if tests during pregnancy determined the baby may have a birth defect.
    In some cases, if the mother has agreed to donation, a “brain dead” baby could be kept alive so their organs are “fresh” when doctors remove them.
    The idea was unveiled at a medical conference at the British Transplantation Society in Glasgow, according to the Daily Mirror.
    An NHS representative talked to Mail Online and promised women would not be pressured.
    A committee has been set up by NHS Blood and Transplant to promote more organ donation from newborns and babies. Doctors wish to harvest the organs of about 100 babies a year, up from 11 in the past two years.
    There is a market for baby body parts.  Last year in the U.S. it was revealed through a series of undercover videos that Planned Parenthood sold the organs from aborted children to researchers.

Read more at http://www.trunews.com/pregnant-women/#1wKc6vewQSfiFye0.99

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:16 pm