Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Amiri: support al-Sadr initiative to fix bugs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Amiri: support al-Sadr initiative to fix bugs Empty Amiri: support al-Sadr initiative to fix bugs

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Mar 2016, 2:41 am

[ltr]Amiri: support al-Sadr initiative to fix bugs[/ltr]

Since 03.10.2016 at 09:43 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Secretary General of the Badr Organization, Hadi al-Ameri stressed on Thursday the need to communicate and hold ongoing meetings of political forces to develop mechanisms and plans to get out of the financial crisis, stressing his support for the initiative launched by the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement issued by the Information Office of the Ameri received / balances News / copy of it, he was "secretary general of the Badr Organization, Hadi al-Amiri presence of the Executive Secretary of the Political Bureau of the Badr Organization, MP Mohammed Naji Mohammed received a delegation from the political body of the Sadrist movement and discussed with them the developments of the political scene delegation headed by Jaafar Moussawi brought together all of the members of the Commission Nassar al-Rubaie and bright Naji Jawad al-Jubouri and Prince Kanani discussed with Ameri ways to the current reality of the country to address. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He praised Amiri According to the statement, "the initiative launched by the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr," stressing "his support for the initiative to fix bugs found in all levels."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed Ameri "During the meeting, the need to communicate and hold ongoing meetings of political forces to develop mechanisms and plans to get out of the financial crisis."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement explained that " it was for the victories achieved by the heroes of the popular crowd and security forces on the various processes axes space of Ameri talks and members of the political body of the Sadrist movement." End quote 29/4 e[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:07 am