Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Two 10-year-old schoolgirls molested and a woman's trousers ripped off

Lobo
    Lobo

Two 10-year-old schoolgirls molested and a woman's trousers ripped off Empty Two 10-year-old schoolgirls molested and a woman's trousers ripped off

Post by Lobo Fri 11 Mar 2016, 4:44 pm

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE GOVERNMENTS OF EUROPE - THEY SHOULD ROUND THESE PEOPLE US AND SHIP THEM ALL BACK TO THEIR COUNTRIES - IF THE MIGRANTS ARE THIS OUT OF CONTROL, THEY DON'T DESERVE HELP
    Two 10-year-old schoolgirls molested and a woman's trousers ripped off: Inside the sleepy Swedish town rocked by EIGHT sex attacks in three weeks by migrant men 

• A string of brutal sex attacks has left residents of Östersund, population 44,000, living in fear they could be next
    • The small town has seen eight separate sex attacks since February 20, with the latest occurring at the weekend
    • Girls as young as 10 have reported being groped and threatened, while others have fought off would-be rapists
    • Police have warned women they are no longer safe walking alone at night, turning the city into an empty ghost town
    • Local women spoken to by MailOnline have said they are 'terrified' and that the situation in the town is 'out of hand'

By Ulf Andersson In Östersund, Sweden For Mailonline

Published: 10:00 EST, 11 March 2016 | Updated: 16:04 EST, 11 March 2016 - USE LINK FOR STORY AND PICTURES

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3485473/The-small-Swedish-town-terrorized-string-sex-attacks-eight-assaults-past-three-weeks-leaves-women-terrified-walk-dark.html
    Ronbo
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Two 10-year-old schoolgirls molested and a woman's trousers ripped off Empty Re: Two 10-year-old schoolgirls molested and a woman's trousers ripped off

Post by Ronbo Fri 11 Mar 2016, 5:06 pm

I think some are already trying to do just that. I read somewhere the other day that 19 countries are refusing to let the immigrants return even if their visas were valid. Guess they figure if they can get rid of them, why let them back in? Let them be someone else's problem.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Two 10-year-old schoolgirls molested and a woman's trousers ripped off Empty Re: Two 10-year-old schoolgirls molested and a woman's trousers ripped off

Post by fonz1951 Fri 11 Mar 2016, 5:43 pm

well, our beloved odumba says we should welcome them with open arms and ever since i heard that i have opened my gun safe and opened my arms up to shooting some greasy muslim that tries to  lay a hand on any of my daughters, granddaughters and or my wife.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Fri 11 Mar 2016, 5:49 pm

yes yes yes
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Sat 12 Mar 2016, 4:01 am

fonz, 

Agree with you..... don't touch my children and grandchildren etc, etc.

I don't own a hand gun or any weapon (but I have shot a few rifles/shotguns/war rifle in my time... I'm old  LOL!) 
    and I'm not allowed to own a weapon in Canada to defend our home or ourselves.
    But ... all the criminals here own weapons.

I think your 2nd Amendment is correct.
    I believe everybody on this earth has the right to defend their family and property as upright 
    citizens of their country.

A

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:51 pm