Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri and the Governor of Central Bank stress on finding solutions to the economic crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri and the Governor of Central Bank stress on finding solutions to the economic crisis Empty Jubouri and the Governor of Central Bank stress on finding solutions to the economic crisis

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:15 am

[ltr]Jubouri and the Governor of Central Bank stress on finding solutions to the economic crisis[/ltr]

Since 03/14/2016 13:40 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The President of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, on Monday, the need to find solutions to the economic crisis would accelerate in finding solutions to the political and security problems, noting that the face of economic challenge no less important than the challenge of terrorism.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the Information Office of the President of the House of Representatives and received / balances News / copy of it, "House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, received in his office on Monday, the central bank governor, Mr. Ali Keywords During the trading encounter in the overall economic conditions and mechanisms and future plans to upgrade the banking business in Iraq ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Jubouri, according to the statement, that "to find solutions to the current economic crisis would accelerate in finding solutions to the problems and political and security obstacles, which requires laying the foundations and vision required to start the process of economic reform."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, " The face of economic challenge no less important than the challenge of terrorism , which calls for urgent solutions and actions in the forefront of support for the banking sector to play its part required at the current stage." Ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:59 am