Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish MP: Abadi adheres quota system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish MP: Abadi adheres quota system Empty Kurdish MP: Abadi adheres quota system

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Mar 2016, 3:07 am

[ltr]Kurdish MP: Abadi adheres quota system[/ltr]

Since 03.19.2016 at 09:39 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The MP said the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) Rankin Abdullah on Saturday said Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi resorted to the political blocs on the issue of cabinet reshuffle and away from his promises to the adoption of technocrats.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said Abdullah in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "it was hoped that the Abadi spends his project reformist ministerial change as soon as possible and without delay private and procrastination in light of protests and turmoil witnessed by the Iraqi street and Bellman change, but the demands of the political blocs in consultation with them in choose new ministers forced him to resort to participate in the political process of power. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added, "The Abadi feet nomination forms for the new ministers to the political blocs and in turn will provide replacements for ministers in the new government cabin and this is not done Mauad Abadi to form a government of technocrats."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abdullah described a "resort Abbadi political blocs in the cabinet reshuffle bidding to graduate from the framework of the quota system and the consensus" .anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:07 am