Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central plans to borrow two billion dollars from the International Monetary

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central plans to borrow two billion dollars from the International Monetary Empty Central plans to borrow two billion dollars from the International Monetary

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Mar 2016, 9:04 am

Central plans to borrow two billion dollars from the International Monetary

Since 23/03/2016 13:45 (Baghdad time)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Commission on the economy and investment representative, Wednesday, that the money that the central bank intends to borrow from the International Monetary Fund and very little in terms of time or interest, noting that it needs to wise administration to exploit them as the best actor.

He said committee member Najiba Najib, L / balance News / "The loans, which announced the Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords for near obtained from the International Monetary Fund is not to exceed US $ two billion," noting that "it is very easy in terms of duration and interest resulting from them."

Najib added that "these loans show that the government is at a sensitive stage and is in dire need of money, especially since the wars with Daash still exist."

Najib and demanded that "there is a quota for the Kurdistan region of those loans allocated to the staff of the province of Kurdistan and the Peshmerga forces."

Najib stressed that "for the Avaidh of those loans unless there is a government department (wise) and is able to manage them effectively."

The governor of the central bank on the Keywords, was revealed Wednesday in a television interview that Iraq would soon meet with the IMF to obtain a long-term loan, noting that Iraq has the right to give assistance and convenience when going through a crisis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:20 am