Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Detection of the most prominent files that will be discussed by hosting Ban Ki-moon in Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Detection of the most prominent files that will be discussed by hosting Ban Ki-moon in Parliament Empty Detection of the most prominent files that will be discussed by hosting Ban Ki-moon in Parliament

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:54 am

[ltr]Detection of the most prominent files that will be discussed by hosting Ban Ki-moon in Parliament[/ltr]

Since 03.26.2016 at 10:05 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Parliamentary Legal Committee, confirmed Saturday that host the secretary-general of the UN session will focus on eliminating the terrorist Daash addition to dry up funding.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The committee member said Salim Chawki's / balances News /, "The issues of terrorism and eliminate Daash in Iraq and the need to issue an international criminalization against him, as well as the need for an international condemnation of the use of chemical weapons is the most prominent themes that will be opened with the Secretary General of the United Nations."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Shawqi, that "one of the important things also is the issue of the displaced and how to house them and provide them with suitable housing by providing a decent living and the contribution of the United Nations in that," he said, adding that "we we will discuss with Ki-moon, the subject of international support in the war against Daash and how to drain its resources through control of funds a number of international banks accused of this movement. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed the need to "move away from the subject of the meeting cabinet reshuffle and Government Reform", believing it to be "purely internal affairs."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, had confirmed that due to the Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon and the heads of the World Bank and the Islamic attend the House hearing today Sbt.anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:35 pm