Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Deputy: the need to control the formation of committees to destroy the old currency in the implement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: the need to control the formation of committees to destroy the old currency in the implement Empty Deputy: the need to control the formation of committees to destroy the old currency in the implement

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Apr 2013, 6:42 am

Deputy: the need to control the formation of committees to destroy the old currency in the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes
    ]

25-04-2013 12:27 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Stressed member of the Economic Commission MP / National Alliance / Abdulabas Xiaa, the importance of the formation of committees control of all state institutions to pursue the process of destroying the old currency in the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the national currency. said Xiaa (of the Agency news): The project to delete the three zeroes is one of the important projects and sensitive because it is linked to public money, process of implementation should be monitored and accurate to prevent fraud and manipulation and money laundering. said: that the practical measures to destroy the old currency must be under the control of the House of Representatives and government institutions in the country and with the participation of the media through the formation of committees to monitor , to prevent tampering and theft by some quarters. said: that the central bank gave a deadline of two years for the process of replacing the old currency currency deleted them zeros, to be handled together, that is the absorption of the old currency from the market so that it did not feel out of the citizen. / End / 8. l. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Deputy: the need to control the formation of committees to destroy the old currency in the implement Empty Re: Deputy: the need to control the formation of committees to destroy the old currency in the implement

Post by CITEX Thu 25 Apr 2013, 12:46 pm

The project to delete the three zeroes is one of the important projects and
    sensitive because it is linked to public money, process of implementation should
    be monitored and accurate to prevent fraud and manipulation and money laundering

Love this Quote, every time I see it I have to ask myself, why would any of this matter if there is no change in value for the positive to us all.... Answer... it wouldn't.

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:41 am