Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: Americans did not intervene to form a government and rumors about it are baseless

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source: Americans did not intervene to form a government and rumors about it are baseless Empty Source: Americans did not intervene to form a government and rumors about it are baseless

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Mar 2016, 3:19 am

[size=32]Source: Americans did not intervene to form a government and rumors about it are baseless[/size]

00:01:56 29.3.2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdadinformed source revealed that the United States did not interfere with the formation of the new cabinet cabin, while noting that the rumors about it are baseless.The source said the "statements and news stories about Washington 'sinvolvement off with a new ministerial cabin, is theword is accurate and untrue. "the source , who asked not to be himself," theAmericans will never Atdjoa in this regard , "he said , adding that they" believe that that an Iraqi affair and no third party may interfere with it at all. " He said the leader of the Iraqi front National dialogue Haidar al - Mulla, Sunday (March 27 2016), that Iraq is in front of the reality of its title four rejected governments can not succeed in any case, noting that among these governments is an integrated cabin ministerial accomplished today Americans and the prestigious and important decisions such as converting Ministry figures electricity to thebody, but it isher problem from outside thepolitical blocs ,it is impossible to vote upon theblocks because they did not reach the awareness and understanding that makes them vote on the so cabins. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 8:05 pm