Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Defense contracts on arms sales to enhance the capabilities of the Iraqi army

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Defense contracts on arms sales to enhance the capabilities of the Iraqi army Empty Defense contracts on arms sales to enhance the capabilities of the Iraqi army

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Apr 2016, 3:10 am

[ltr]Defense contracts on arms sales to enhance the capabilities of the Iraqi army[/ltr]

Since 04.17.2016 at 09:49 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Revealed a spokesman for the Defense Ministry Naseer Nouri, on Sunday, the ministry held the positions of weapons and materiel in order to enhance the capabilities of the Iraqi army, pointing to a part of such weapons in the near future in accordance with the timings of time that has been agreed upon.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Nouri said L / balance News /, "The Ministry of Defence has an integrated vision about the battle that the security forces led by the requirements," noting that "despite the limited financial resources available to the ministry, but the Central Committee of contracts led by the Minister Khaled al-Obeidi includes all class weapons."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "since the end of last year and this year, the ministry was able to put the whole vision of the basic requirements for each of the weapons and ammunition they need my battle edit Anbar and Mosul so the armament requirements of the plan and processing has been completed since the end of last year."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the ministry had contracted the materiel and equipment and weapons in order to strengthen the Iraqi military capabilities," adding that "now Mtmon situation in terms of materiel, where the Ministry has contracted great deals which became its credit allows them to move the start of any battle."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "there are transactions contracted from different origins on the other hand, armor, tanks and aircraft," noting that it "will take a longer period of time but it has been agreed under the contracts that have been concluded on the existence of time limits for the receipt of these weapons."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He explained that "a section of these weapons arrived and the other section will timings according to the time that has been agreed upon."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The security forces are engaged in fierce battles in different provinces of Iraq to be cleared of the elements Daash Alarhabiyh.anthy 29[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:56 am