Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and the cash and the World Bank: Intensive talks on economic reform

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and the cash and the World Bank: Intensive talks on economic reform Empty Iraq and the cash and the World Bank: Intensive talks on economic reform

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Apr 2016, 6:54 am

Iraq and the cash and the World Bank: Intensive talks on economic reform

17/4/2016

Baghdad Manual:

Knit Iraqi Mae in Washington DC with officials at the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank delegation conducted a financial and economic reform in Iraq.

He said that the Ministry of Finance, said the delegation «like Iraq in the annual meetings of the spring IMF and World Bank in Washington , DC, and was attended by the delegation headed by Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari , economic adviser to the prime minister appearance of Mohammed Saleh, experts of the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank of Iraq and Iraq 's ambassador in Washington. »

He held the Iraqi delegation , according to the statement« talks technical intensively with the international Monetary Fund team on existing programs to promote the process of the financial and economic reform in the country ».

the statement added : « the delegation also held technical discussions with the World Bank team on development projects and programs to combat poverty and diagnose the symptoms of imbalance in the Iraqi economy and prioritize reconciliation ».

Furthermore, head of IMF mission in Iraq , Christian Gooch said that the Fund may approve a loan under demand for the three years of Iraq by June if an agreement is reached during the meetings scheduled in Washington next month.

he said Gooch told Reuters that Iraq will receive under the agreement on the financing has nearly $ 15 billion , a third of the IMF and the rest from international institutions and other donors.

the «If we finished discussions in April in Washington , I think that we can deal put on loan demand on the board of Directors in June for approval ».

Gooch said that Iraq has made ​​good progress in the talks , which began in November on loan demand for three years , adding that the amount could come from several sources, including the IMF and the World Bank and the Gulf states and the United States and the Group of seven.

Source - the morning of the new

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:38 pm