Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra decide to work communicating between electronic circuits

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra decide to work communicating between electronic circuits Empty Basra decide to work communicating between electronic circuits

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Apr 2016, 4:09 am

[size=48]Basra decide to work communicating between electronic circuits[/size]
    [size=32]
    3:03:01 a.m. 4/28/2016| (Voice of Iraq) - BasraBasra Governorate Council voted today during its regular to start the project ofelectronic communication between the council andgovernment departments that havebeen moved powers.The head of the council in Basra morning Albzona told Mrbd that the project would accelerate thecompletion oftransactions of thecitizens by sending them via e - mail to the concerned authorities and relief revisions to the citizens. the Council also discussed other paragraphs of themeeting 's agenda, including themechanism of action in the Department ofpension and how toarchive transactions in the circuit. in conclusion, the Council voted to increase thecontract employees 'salaries in theprovincial council workers in districts and areas like peers from the staff. It is said that the Council also discussed in its regular, on Wednesday, a bill that would determine prices of medical audits. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:03 pm