Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Umm Qasr port receives "a giant vessel" is the largest entering Iraqi ports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Umm Qasr port receives "a giant vessel" is the largest entering Iraqi ports Empty Umm Qasr port receives "a giant vessel" is the largest entering Iraqi ports

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Apr 2016, 4:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Umm Qasr port receives "a giant vessel" is the largest entering Iraqi ports

 Basra / long-Presse 

He received the port of Umm Qasr, on Wednesday, the largest giant steamer up theIraqi ports since its founding in 1919, and in Iraqi ports company showed that the ship docked at the berths for the large size, confirmed that the Iraqi ports in the process of evolution to receive the giant ships. The director of relations and media in the Iraqi ports company Anmar net in an interview with (long - Presse) "The ship (MSC ROBERTA) is the largest giant steamer carrying containers entered the ports of Iraq , " noting thatit "docked in the port of Umm Qasr , south of Basra payload weighing about 45,803 tons and a length ofabout 297 meters long and 11 meters Bgatts carrying Liberian flag. " 
    He added that the net" this ship is the first giant steamer up the Iraqi ports since it was founded in 1919 ,where he anchored on piers No. 14 and 15 to be absorbed to their large size. " And the net , "said the Iraqi ports in the process of advancement and development to receive the giant ships , especially after thecompletion of Faw port , which is one of the largest ports of the region." 
    Founded Iraqi ports in 1919 during the British occupation , the establishment of the first berth in thestronghold of the port where is the stronghold of the first Iraqi port and then followed by the establishment ports , including the Abu Flus and Khor Al - Zubair Umm Qasr.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:28 pm