Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade supervisory committees are formed to follow up the work of agents and mills

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade supervisory committees are formed to follow up the work of agents and mills Empty Trade supervisory committees are formed to follow up the work of agents and mills

Post by Rocky Mon 09 May 2016, 2:59 am

[ltr]Trade supervisory committees are formed to follow up the work of agents and mills[/ltr]

Since 05.09.2016 at 10:42 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Commerce announced on Monday the formation of oversight committees to follow up the work of agents and flour mills in transfusions.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The ministry said, quoting Director General of the General Company for the manufacture of its grain, Taha Yassin Abbas, in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "his company followed the modern methods in the work of the supervisory committees considered the carrier ring is considered in detail important in the delivery of flour to agents process." .[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added, "These committees also come to prevent the occurrence of any case of fraud in the material during transportation from the mill and distributed to dealerships, where is this shift in the supervisory work of the contexts in which they pursued by supervisory committees in the section within the package of measures implemented to intensify its oversight role."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said, it "is also trying to reduce the incidence of manipulation that may occur to improve the services provided by the company to the citizens and the delivery of a good meal for families in the province within the required specifications" .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:05 am