Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Eliminating announce high divorce rates and confirms the occurrence of more than five thousand cases

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Eliminating announce high divorce rates and confirms the occurrence of more than five thousand cases Empty Eliminating announce high divorce rates and confirms the occurrence of more than five thousand cases

Post by Rocky Tue 10 May 2016, 3:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Eliminating announce high divorce rates and confirms the occurrence of more than five thousand cases during the month

 BAGHDAD / Amer supporter 

Announced the media center for the judiciary, on Monday, for the high divorce rates are very large margin, and as he emphasized that thecourts recorded more than 5000 cases ofdivorce during the month of January, attributed the Human Rights Commission to increase the proportion of separation between the couples to thesecurity and economic deteriorating conditions in addition to the early marriage. he said the information Office of the judiciary in connection with the "long , " " the past year has witnessed the occurrence of 52,000 cases of divorce, which is the same rate of divorce in the year before, while the number of divorces in the month ofNovember is the most." he added that " The number of divorces from 2003 to 2013 amounted toapproximately the 513,000 case, and this number is a 20 percent proportion of marriages that took place during this period, indicating that the "Baghdad is the highest, where divorce cases account for 40 percent ofthem, followed by Basra, while the Muthanna is to maintain at least in divorce rates. " he added that" themonth of January of this year alone saw a 5519 divorce case, while the number of unmarried 20 thousand and 809 people, that is, the number of divorced nearly quarter. " For her part, said a member of Commission Human rights Bushra al - Obeidi, told the "long", that "divorce cases recently increased by a large margin, and perhaps the security Alodaan and economic Almtrdian, are the major reason in this matter, especially with theinability of the head of the family to provide Matanajh his family." he said al - Obeidi " the other issue surfaced recently which early marriage, which aim only to force the son or daughter to marry, without regard to the husband and the nature of Moualemth to partner each other." and called for al - Obeidi government to "find solutions to this problem by revising the legislative and community clades "calling at the same time , " all organizations to take the awareness of the role because of the risk of this case. " researcher Raed Hammad warned of" increasing divorce cases significantly, what threatens the exit of many generations see her parents separate, leading to big them psychological damage, especially with their vision for the children of the age to have two parents are married. " He called Al - Hammad to" put the task of controls even not be a marriage just entertainment or experience, which is what is happening now, "and urged everyone of the importance ofnot speeding up marriage and procreation, even not be the crime repeated." In turn, says Basma Mohammed, a woman who did not complete one year of her marriage, so I went to court for a divorce, " thedifferences began with the entry to the house of her husband, where he forced her problems to go to her family several times," she said . "My husband was working in one of the civil companies , but the owners of the money sacked him because the financial crisis that occurred recently in Iraq, which is still without a job until now. " she said in her speech" long ", that" the ordeal on a very big my husband did not leave , but I stood with him, and I sold a lot of gold framed and part of the bedroom, but he was taking the money and spend, and when he asked him to find another work he beat me , "asserting that" ultimately I ended paper divorce and a baby in one of my family home rooms. " Article X of the personal status Law that registers themarriage contract in the competent court without drawing in a statement without character record, it includes the identity of the two contracting parties and their ages and the amount of dowry and the lack of impediment of marriage, that this statement signed by the two contracting parties and the documents of the Mukhtar of the village , or two people , considering the population, attach a statement by a medical report supports thesafety of the couple of diseases the applicable health and inhibitions and other documents required by law, and codifies the contents of the statement in the record and signed signed the two contracting parties or imprint Abhamanma presence of the judge and documents from him and given to the couple 's argument tomarry, and works the content of the arguments listed according to their assets with no evidence, and be enforceable in relation to dowry, unless the object by the competent court.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:28 am