Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nasraoui announce Abadi approval to disburse 130 billion dinars from the money Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nasraoui announce Abadi approval to disburse 130 billion dinars from the money Basra Empty Nasraoui announce Abadi approval to disburse 130 billion dinars from the money Basra

Post by Rocky Mon 16 May 2016, 7:08 am

Nasraoui announce Abadi approval to disburse 130 billion dinars from the money Basra

Publishing Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 10:42:35 a.m. | Views: 99

BAGHDAD - News today announced the governor of Basra Majed Nasraoui, on Monday, for theapproval of Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi to disburse 130 billion to keep the money withheld by the federal government, and stressed that the money will be spent on payment of salaries and wages of thousands of contractors and workers daily laborer, as well as to meet protests essential service departments that cash - strapped suffocating. he Nasraoui is currently in the capital ,Baghdad , in an interview with the news agency today, "Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi agreed shortly before the payment of 130 billion dinars to Basra , " noting that "the money we havedecided to allocate a portion them to secure the payment of salaries and wages to about 11 thousand workers a day laborer and contractor until the end of this year, as will be spending theother part of the funds to meet the critical needs of the community service, which became some suffering from paralysis due to financial distress severe. " He pointed out the governor of Basra that" Department of Health will get a 10 billion dinars, while you will get water Directorate of six billion dinars, as well as the departments of electricity, sewage will spend her some money to beable to continue to provide services to citizens, "adding that" Contractors who have a debt owed ​​by the local government has asked the head of Minister to give them their rights, which is the face of banking to accelerate regardless of government bonds to them. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:36 am