Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mass citizen demands for quick action to halt the rise in the dollar exchange

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mass citizen demands for quick action to halt the rise in the dollar exchange  Empty Mass citizen demands for quick action to halt the rise in the dollar exchange

Post by Rocky Mon 13 May 2013, 6:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

« on: Today at 07:40:52 AM »

BAGHDAD / electronic integrity

Demanded the a citizen competent authorities block all take quick action to halt the rise in the dollar exchange rate.

The MP said Abdul Hussein Abtan bloc at a news conference that "the high exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar during the current period, taking the burden on private citizens and low income earners."

He Abtan "The dollar exchange rate was 1160 in 2006 and was a cash reserve of 10 billion dollars, while today, the cash reserves of hard currency of $ 74 billion and exchange rate the government of the dollar over 1250, while the market price around 1130 dinars," adding that so "serious indicator on the deterioration of the economy and cause more trouble for the owners of limited income."

He called the Iraqi Central Bank "to reconsider its policy and can not remain indifferent about the continuing rise of the dollar at the time of what comes out of Iraqi oil 3 million barrels per day, annual revenues of approximately $ 120 billion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:54 pm