Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abtan calls for quick action to halt the rise in the dollar against the Iraqi dinar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abtan calls for quick action to halt the rise in the dollar against the Iraqi dinar Empty Abtan calls for quick action to halt the rise in the dollar against the Iraqi dinar

Post by Rocky Mon 13 May 2013, 6:23 am

Abtan calls for quick action to halt the rise in the dollar against the Iraqi dinar

Monday, May 13, 2013

Baghdad / Baghdadi news / .. Student member of the citizen's Parliamentary Bloc MP Abdul-Hussein Abtan, on Monday, the competent authorities to take swift action to halt the rise in the dollar exchange rate.
    He Abtan During Matmrsahfa held the parliament building and the presence of / Baghdadi news /, that "the high exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar during the current period, taking the burden on private citizens and low-income earners because most of the goods offered in the Iraqi market are imported."
    He added that "the dollar exchange rate was in 2006/1160 / and the cash reserve / 10 / billion dollars, what has become today / 74 / billion Dolarusar exchange the government of the dollar over / 1250 / At the market close / 1130 /" It is a serious indicator on the deterioration of the economy and cause more trouble for Mahmoud income earners. "
    Abtan called on the Iraqi Central Bank to reconsider its policy and can not be that far from the continuous rise of the dollar at the time of the issue of Iraqi oil / / 3 million barrels per day annual revenues convergence / 120 / billion dollars. "End / 21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.albaghdadianews.com%2F

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:03 pm