Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Choosing Iraq as part of the Executive Office of the Federation of Arab trainers for Human Developme

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Choosing Iraq as part of the Executive Office of the Federation of Arab trainers for Human Developme Empty Choosing Iraq as part of the Executive Office of the Federation of Arab trainers for Human Developme

Post by Rocky Sun May 22, 2016 5:15 am

[ltr]Choosing Iraq as part of the Executive Office of the Federation of Arab trainers for Human Development[/ltr]

Since 21/05/2016 19:44 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Named Iraq, Saturday, Altnfve within the office of the Union of Arab human development coaches for the first time.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the Union of Arab trainers for Human Development Younis Ktaabh during the fourth conference held in Kuwait this year and I followed / balances News / he "was elected Ihsan breeze Almusharfawi a member of the Office of Altnfve representative for Iraq," stressing that "Iraq for membership Altnqve office after undergoing several tests for coaches human development Arabs and Iraqis. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The "tests in which they participated Madrbwa Arabs and Iraqis held on the track workshops in Egypt, Tunisia, Lebanon, the UAE, presented during the Iraqi delegation Hassanaan Abkh's spotless and the Iraqi competencies that on the track Dover University awarded Alammereekph exclusive agency Global Certified Trainer for the granting of professional diploma in capacity and prepare the building certificates coaches human development ".anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:54 am