Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Heads of Kurdish blocs are showing their support for the reform project of Ebadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Heads of Kurdish blocs are showing their support for the reform project of Ebadi Empty Heads of Kurdish blocs are showing their support for the reform project of Ebadi

Post by Rocky Sun 29 May 2016, 2:08 am

[ltr]Heads of Kurdish blocs are showing their support for the reform project of Ebadi[/ltr]

Since 05.29.2016 at 08:46 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Expressed the heads of Kurdish blocs, their support for the project reformist Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and move out, as it was stressed the importance of unifying the national ranks and maintain state institutions.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He issued his press statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, received in his office the heads of Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament During the meeting, they discussed the political situation and the victories achieved on Daash gangs in the boycotted Fallujah and the rest of the incisors and the challenges facing the country particularly in the financial and economic support government reforms sphere. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "it was to emphasize the importance of unifying the national ranks in the battle waged by our heroine against Daash gangs and blessed victories achieved and the preservation of the state institutions and work on the participants to reach effective solutions to the state of the country's challenges and solving the problems in the relationship with the region, the National constructive dialogue to serve citizens in every spot of the land of Iraq. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]For their part , expressed the heads of Kurdish blocs support for the reform project of the Prime Minister and to go out and unite all efforts to the fight against terrorism. Ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:46 am