Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chairman of the parliament plans to contract to repair the sound system at more than two billion din

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chairman of the parliament plans to contract to repair the sound system at more than two billion din Empty Chairman of the parliament plans to contract to repair the sound system at more than two billion din

Post by Rocky Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:48 am

[ltr]Chairman of the parliament plans to contract to repair the sound system at more than two billion dinars[/ltr]

Since 06/03/2016 00:09 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iraq's parliament plans to contract for the repair of the sound system of two billion and 23 million dinars worth after the damaging effect of demonstrators to storm the Iraqi parliament in April. He said MP Hanan al identify the frontpage location social networking Facebook "I received the documents and reports to Jean shows the intention of the House of Representatives hired a voice system to courtroom two and twenty-three million eight hundred ninety three thousand dinars worth (2023893000) dinars."Fatlawi and put more of an exclamation mark in front of that information and asked the engineers statement whether the price is reasonable and she said, "because I find it a great exaggeration." Also warned that the number of (Almaakat) affected is very small and hence why switch the entire system. "Published Fatlawi with recorded pictures of two documents seem to be part of a trade show or a guess for reform and said" you can see in the reports that one written in the amount of about two billion dinars and the second two billion dollars. " the head of parliament entry into the front sit-Salim al-Jubouri said in reply to a question regarding the cost of the damage to the council after the storming by protesters? the cost of the damage after the entry of demonstrators that are needed to repair the council, according to the documents, it is more than two billion Iraqi dinars, the cost of repair audio and electronic circuit that has been destroyed system, amounting to only one billion and 800 million, and that according to estimates by the views of the general managers in the House of Representatives. ended m h n[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:36 am