Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish lawmaker: Abadi said he is ready for dialogue and resolve outstanding issues with the Kurdis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish lawmaker: Abadi said he is ready for dialogue and resolve outstanding issues with the Kurdis Empty Kurdish lawmaker: Abadi said he is ready for dialogue and resolve outstanding issues with the Kurdis

Post by Rocky Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:35 am

[size=30]Kurdish lawmaker: Abadi said he is ready for dialogue and resolve outstanding issues with the Kurdistan[/size]
    04/06/2016 11:22 | Number of Views: 158
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    The Kurdistan Alliance Farhad capable Karim said the meeting, which included Prime Minister Wahid al-Abadi and heads of political blocs in the Kurdistan accompanied by political agreements.
    Capable in an interview for "direction Press," said the meeting dealt with issues and outstanding problems between the federal government and Iraqi Kurdistan.
    He is able to Kurdish blocs demanded the availability of guarantees to resolve the outstanding problems regarding the salaries of the Peshmerga and 17% percent of the budget and oil exports, indicating that al-Abadi said he is ready to resolve all threads encounters and dialogue.
    He is able to Kurdistan Alliance awaiting the resumption of meetings and dialogues in the near future, noting that there is a need to conclude a new agreement is signed the agreement in 2014 with regard to oil exports and entitlements of the budget.
    And the chief of the Kurdish blocs, they put previously held a meeting with the Iraqi prime minister, as one of the conditions for the return of Kurdish MPs in Baghdad, in the wake of a group of protesters to storm the parliament building, on 30 April, and the attack on the House of Representatives, including the number of parliamentarians of the Kurds.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:54 am