Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Central bank: near the establishment of guarantee deposits to encourage the company to deposit funds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central bank: near the establishment of guarantee deposits to encourage the company to deposit funds Empty Central bank: near the establishment of guarantee deposits to encourage the company to deposit funds

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Jun 2016, 6:11 am

[size=48][ltr]Central bank: near the establishment of guarantee deposits to encourage the company to deposit funds in banks[/ltr][/size]

[ltr]June 7, 2016[/ltr]

[ltr]The Central Bank of Iraq, Tuesday, for the approval of the Cabinet on the draft deposit guarantee system, which includes the establishment of the company contribute to encourage citizens to deposit their money in banks or government civil rather than keep them in their homes.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The central bank said in a statement the agency, "our economy" News has received a copy of it, "The Council of Ministers approved the draft guarantee deposits prepared by the bank system," noting that "under this system will be set up a company to guarantee deposits with a capital of 100 billion dinars, and includes the company's private banks and government. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He explained that "the banks will put a certain percentage of deposits the company has a way to ensure pay depositors in case of bank's inability or being subjected to liquidation," noting that "this would motivate people to deposit their money in banks rather than Aktnazha, which misses invest these funds opportunities and stimulate the economy as well as the risks to keep in their homes. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "storehouse of funds outside the banking system of more than $ 30 trillion dinars."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Council of Ministers approved, on Tuesday (June 7, 2016), to issue a guarantee bank deposits system provided by the Central Bank of Iraq and Dqgah the State Council with the failure to extend the government deposits in state banks to the rules.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central bank: near the establishment of guarantee deposits to encourage the company to deposit funds Empty Re: Central bank: near the establishment of guarantee deposits to encourage the company to deposit funds

Post by Screwball Wed 08 Jun 2016, 6:32 am

Hope this I ready to go and won't take months! And months!
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central bank: near the establishment of guarantee deposits to encourage the company to deposit funds Empty Re: Central bank: near the establishment of guarantee deposits to encourage the company to deposit funds

Post by sassy Wed 08 Jun 2016, 6:41 am

Sure  hope so too SB!!     
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Wed 08 Jun 2016, 8:47 am

I think . It is done, but needs to be in Gazette?
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Wed 08 Jun 2016, 8:48 am

I think . It is done, but needs to be in Gazette?
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Wed 08 Jun 2016, 10:01 am

That would be nice mocha mocha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:37 am