Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Washington Post: No guarantees for the continuation of the training of the Iraqis after Obama 's

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Washington Post: No guarantees for the continuation of the training of the Iraqis after Obama 's Empty The Washington Post: No guarantees for the continuation of the training of the Iraqis after Obama 's

Post by Rocky Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:03 am

The Washington Post: No guarantees for thecontinuation of the training of the Iraqis after Obama 'sdeparture

[rtl]The Washington Post reported the US reviewed the spending of the Iraqi army and try to rebuild since the previous disband the army in 2003 and indicated in a report that the level of armament which gets him the army was still weak despite spending nearly $ 1.6 billion for training.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to the newspaper, the Iraqi army needs to massive aid for the continuation of the momentum provided by the organization Daash noting that Washington is now focusing on the preparation and the creation of certain units of the army able to defeat in the battle of Mosul Daash upcoming instead of re-building the army as a whole.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to a newspaper report that the United States has spent more than $ 20 billion to re-build a new army since the previous disband the army in 2003 in the wake of the fall of the former regime.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The paper talked about the progress in training, "faster than expected," pointing to the graduation of more than 22,000 trainees from the Iraqi army and the Peshmerga forces after they finish the completion of their training programs.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Her recent successes against Daash in Anbar province have proven that the Iraqi forces began to regain her breath from the previous setback.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The newspaper said in its report that "the training program is limited now, the battle over the next period and there is no guarantee about the size and level of support that would order providing next US president" after the end of the reign of President Barack Obama in October November.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Tel: m j[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:02 pm